Royal Street StudioReserve Compare
Private Apartment In this owner-occupied 3-family Victorian house on Royal Street.
- Short term furnished apartment. Private vacation rental, corporate rental or short term rental.
- Quiet, clean, and close to everything in Allston
- 7 minute walk to Harvard Business School
- 10 minute walk to BU's most westerly campus
- Virtually No traffic noise. Birds in the summer, crickets in the fall.
- Coin-Op Laundry in basement
- Free on-street parking with no permit required.
- Possible garage parking available by the week [$50 per week] currently booked
- Close to the new Allston library and Library Park
- Easy access on and off the Mass Pike
- Near Charles River - Charles River Park
- Walk to the supermarket, Star Market and Stop and Shop
- Walk to Restaurants/ Bars in Allston Village and Harvard Square
- Walk to Green Line, 10 minutes / (Red Line) 15, or take Bus #66, 64, 86, 70, 71 , 57, 501 or 503.
Everything was renovated recently with:
- Refinished floors
- Ceramic tile floor in the kitchen and Bathroom
- Slate counters, new cabinets, nice dishwasher, disposal, radiant stove, convection oven, refrigerator.
Are you from out of town? Allston is West Boston, a part of the city of Boston. Allston is connected to Back Bay and Fenway neighborhoods by Commonwealth Ave., Storrow Drive and the Mass. Pike . As you move from Back Bay to North Allston, or Lower Allston as it is sometimes called, the houses change from traditional brownstone row houses to a mix of 1880 - 1920 Victorian wood houses.
- Wireless Internet
- Heat, Water, Electric Utilities Included
- Air conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Coin-op Laundry in Basement
- Cable TV
- Flatscreen TVs
- Convection Oven
- 4 Burner Cook Top
- Coffee Maker
- Queen Murphy Bed
- Second Sleep Sofa in Living Room
- Fully Furnished
- Dining Room Table for 4
- Open Floor Plan
- Original Wood Floors
- Ceramic & Slate Bathroom
- Ceramic Tile Bathroom
- Satellite or Cable
- Flat Screen TV in Living Room
- Includes Linens & Towels
- Free on-street parking
- Elevator to unit door
- No Pets
- No Smoking